Rothco Vintage Paratrooper Fatigue Pants - Russet Brown
Rothco’s Vintage Paratrooper Fatigues are made for superior wearability and long-lasting toughness. Crafted with a cotton/polyester blend, these fatigues are designed to withstand even the toughest of terrains. With two front slash pockets, two large button-down pleated bellow cargo pockets, two button down pleated bellow cargo leg pockets, and two button down back pockets, you'll have plenty of places to store your essentials while on the go.
- Ultra-durable cotton/polyester blend construction is built to withstand the toughest missions without sacrificing comfort. Whether you're going on tough missions, or just taking on your day-to-day, these pants will have you covered.
- Fortified Flex Points: Built with reinforced seat and knees, these pants were made to handle any challenge. Perfect for paratroopers and anyone looking for reliable, long-lasting pants. Invest in a pair now and you're set for life.
- Fatigue pants boast front two slash pockets, two large button-down pleated bellow cargo pockets, two and button-down pleated bellow cargo leg pockets to fit all of your gear. Prepare for anything with these cargo pants designed for maximum functionality.
- Equipped with a lightning-fast zipper fly closure, you won't have to waste any time gearing up.
- With adjustable waist tabs, you can achieve the perfect fit for all-day comfort. Drawstring ankle ties allow you to cinch the pants tight around your ankle or over your boot for fashionable versatility